Sunday, October 08, 2006

Squares, squares, squares


This year's square swap has seemed neverending. . . yet it's almost over! I finally sent out September and October this past Friday, to Paula and Robin from Crochetville. Enjoy, ladies!

In other news, I'm moving along on John's afghan (this is neighbor John, not fiance John. . . there are too many Johns in my life!) and should have it done by the holidays. John-Michael's (see what I mean? Another John!) afghan is also progressing, but a bit more slowly as it's too big to cart around with me. So many gifts to finish, so little time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanted to also ty for the lovely vintage handles that you sent with my sept sq. Forgot to add that to swap board. You have some very pretty things here on your blog. I had saw the purse before on the ville, But didnt know you were sharing it here. Ty,I will have to give that one a try. I love it. Hugs, Paula (Busybee)

Celeste said...

You're so welcome, Paula! Let me know if you have any questions about the purse pattern, and I'll see you on the boards!!!