Sunday, October 23, 2005

Merrily we crochet along. . .

I finished another eight squares over the weekend (45 down, 18 to go!), and *gasp* broke my promise to not work on anything else by recreating my hat pattern! It's justified though, I swear! I have to submit photos of it! Really!

Oh, and can I just say that I love Photoshop? I was working on scanning several images for a presentation I have next week, and took a short break to play around with a pic of John (le fiance). . . et voila!

Very Warhol, no?

3 comments:

Sue said...

Tres beau! When's the wedding?

Celeste said...

Hehe, thanks! He thinks he looks too girly, but I think just the opposite. Our parents would like us to finish school at ASU (my MA, his BA) first, but we're threatening a trip to Vegas. . . so the short answer is sometime before 2007, LoL.

Sue said...

Well, there's something to be said for getting that degree out of the way! My husband keeps saying he wants to "renew our vows" and I always respond, "Let's do it in Vegas!" Then the conversation ends! LOL

Good luck with the degree! I'm a Wildcat alum myself. :)