Thursday, October 20, 2005

RAOK! What a great day!

I came home tonight to the nicest little surprise -- a little wooden kitty and two beautiful handmade stitch markers!

Thank you, Fairy in Texas!

In other news, the squares for my Aunt Tina's comfortghan are arriving a few at a time, and slowly building into a pile! I have eight so far, with nineteen more expected! The outpouring of support from Crochetville has been really wonderful. Thank you, ladies!

And finally. . . the most exciting. . . a hat I designed was accepted to the 2007 Crochet Pattern a Day calendar! It'll be my first published design ever! Too bad I already sent my prototype to Hannah. . . I guess I'll be busy recreating it this weekend!

1 comment:

LinknKnits said...

Oh-- I love the cat! How cute! Must have made your day. :-)