Friday, February 17, 2006

Sometimes it's good to be a poor grad student. . .

. . . because you meet other grad students who are moving and selling really great stuff for super cheap! John and I were lucky enough to pick up a cordless Craftsman drill (complete with extra battery and an extra bit set!) for all of $20 last weekend from a nice guy out in Phoenix.

Why is this so great, you ask? Because I can make zillions and zillions of earrings now!

Speaking (ahem. . . writing) of earrings, Hannah and I have already sold four pairs! Etsy seems to be working out well, assuming their server remains functional and my store site isn't deleted (again). Two of my fave pairs are pictured below!


In other news, part of my Herrschner's order finally arrived this week, so Melissa's bag is officially under way. It's definitely smaller than the last one, but will have a nice long strap and such a cool design that I don't think she'll mind toooo much. Just gotta find time to work on it!!!

1 comment:

Celeste said...

Thanks Sue! They should be there sometime next week :) I have the WORST time listing some of these earrings. . . I want to keep them all!