Friday, February 10, 2006

Tote 2: Revenge of the Aran!

It's finished! Yay!!! This tote is a good bit smaller than my last one, measuring approx. 11" x 4" x 13" tall, excluding the strap. I just need to line it, and then off to Hannah it goes!

The pattern is written (terribly exciting, I know), and is in the last stages of editing. I hope to submit it to the Crochetville "Round the Ville" newsletter by Monday. . . so look for it there, and eventually on my blog!

Thank you again for all the encouragement and support throughout the creation of this tote, and thanks for your patience while I finish the pattern!


And an announcement. . .
Check out my very own Etsy store!

2 comments:

Celeste said...

I found some pretty printed cotton to line it with. . . I'm hoping that'll do it!!!

Tandi said...

Wow, Celeste. That is fabulous!