Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me (and Leslie!)

Today I'm 22, and it's also Hannah's friend Leslie's birthday. Her gift is finished, and sitting on the kitchen table until payday (sorry Leslie!) Here's a preview to help make up for it:



I've also finished a couple more sets of magnets, for sale up in Potsdam. Cute, no?



In other news, the 'ville is closed for maintenance today and everyone seems to be going through serious withdrawal. I wish I had the time to spend on there to share in their feelings! This semester has been a completely ridiculous time sucker though, and my WIP list is seriously weak. I have far too many projects in mind, and this summer is going to be used to make up for some lost time. Besides a few baby blankets and a birthday gift for my mom, "first" up on the list is a knitted sweater for the little demon:


Yes, she really fell asleep like that! How embarassing!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!! I HOPE YOUR DAY HAS BEEN GREAT. SENDING YOU A HUG FROM YOUR AUNT LINDA.. WOW WHAT A GREAT DOGGY PICTURE...LOVE LINDA

Pam said...

Happy Birthday Celeste!!!!

J.Reilly said...

yay! happy birthday!
I hope you really get time for all those projects you're thinking of! I'm employing the same strategy.... :-)

Madelyn said...

Happy Belated Birthday Celeste! I hope it was a good one for you. My daughter also turned 22 this month!

Tandi said...

Happy Belated Birthday! That tote looks great, love the lining!

Celeste said...

Thank you, thank you!

The lining is my favorite part :) I was so excited to find that fabric!!!

Leigh said...

Happy belated birthday!

That tote looks great! The heathered pink and bobbles/cables work really well together.

I love the floral magnets too. Very pretty! :)