Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Chuggin' along. . .

Today was. . . an 8. Not spectacular, but pretty nice overall. The weather has cooled a bit, a maintenance guy came to fix our AC and play with the kitties, and five more squares for Aunt Tina's comfortghan arrived. I can't wait to get them all together, so I can share photos of how beautiful they are! I'm really amazed at how much work people have put into them. So far, I've contributed four squares to various 'ghans, and I feel really good about the reciprocity. Crochetville is a wonderful place!

I'm currently working on square 50. . .yes, FIFTY, of my 63 Square Monstrosity (new name. . . I like it). I've updated my photos, and here are a choice few:


So, call me crazy, but I'm thinking that I won't keep this one after all. I know, I know, I NEVER keep anything for myself, but. . . these colors match my best friend's mom's living room perfectly! And she's the nicest lady on the planet! I will do myself a favor though, and save it to give to her at Christmas. I have a bad habit of gifting people anytime, all the time. . . and I need to work on it, for the sake of my bank account!

No comments: